Man standing next to machineryThe Land Office will often have contracting opportunities for soil conservation and land management projects.

If you wish to conduct business with the Commissioners of the Land Office, you must register as a vendor with the State of Oklahoma. Additionally, vendors must submit current general liability insurance information along with worker’s compensation insurance or complete the worker’s compensation exemption form showing you’re qualified to work in the State of Oklahoma.  Please send completed documents to the attention of the Real Estate Management Division of the Commissioners of the Land Office.

If sending in a sealed bid, please provide the soil conservation number and the opening date on the front of the envelope.

Professional qualified appraisal services are needed from time to time in order to fulfill the CLO’s statutory duties.  Qualified appraisers may obtain a Professional Valuation Appraisal Services Contract Form from Real Estate Division’s Certified Purchasing Officer (CPO) upon request.  The addendum to the services form is available here.

Please check this page frequently for updated bid solicitations and results.

Real Estate Management Soil Conservation Work

Request for Bids:

Request for Bid for Lease 817116 (Cut, at ground level or below, and stack ALL cedar trees on this 160-acre lease. Included are the dozen or so large cedars on the lease and all cedars in the North and West fence lines. Do NOT cut cedars in the East and South fence lines) – Bids Due 5/16/2019 at 2:00 p.m.

Request for Bid for Lease 106190 (Clean up and remove trash from site; Garvin County) – Bids Due 5/9/2019 at 2:00

Request for Bids Leases 100427 & 100428 – Pottawatomie County – Clear Fence Line – Due March 21, 2019

Request for Bids Lease 100290 – Pottawatomie County – Cut and Stack Cedars – Due March 21, 2019

Bid Results:

Bid Results for Leases 103083 & 613637

Bid Results for Leases 205309 & 100428

Other Contracting/Bid Opportunities

There are currently no other contracting opportunities. Please check back frequently for updates.