People working on a pipeThe Commissioners of the Land Office has funds that are used for the maintenance of the land in trust. These funds may be used for terraces, waterways, pond repair and maintenance, water wells, cutting of invasive trees, liming, the creation of wildlife habitat or any approved need to maintain the land. The Real Estate Management Specialists across the state are responsible for planning and implementing the conservation needs in their districts. To determine the conservation needs on a school land lease, please contact the Real Estate Management Specialist in your area.

If you are interested in conducting business with the Commissioners of the Land Office, please electronically complete and sign the CLO Soil Conservation Vendor Information Form. Contact with any questions.  Additionally, vendor registration with the State of Oklahoma is required to perform soil conservation work.

To register to become a vendor and view all contracting opportunities open for bidding click here.