Agricultural Real Estate
Each October, approximately one-fifth of state school land is leased at public auction for agricultural farming and grazing, as well as for outdoor sport and recreational use. Revenues received from these auctions support Oklahoma schools and colleges. Tracts which go unleased at public auction are offered on a first come, first served basis through the end of the year. After that, unleased tracts are offered through a sealed bid auction.
Please check this page frequently for information on available land.
Real Estate Auction Forms and information
- 2021 Real Estate Lease Auction Schedule
- 2021 Real Estate Lease Auction Brochure
- Invitation to Bid
- Map of Leases Available at Auction
- Request Surface Auction Brochure
- Sealed Bid Lease Form
- Sealed Bid Envelope Form
- Sealed Bid Sample Instructions
- Real Estate Management Specialists Map
None at this time